Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment:
A Feature You Love about Your Home
Anytime someone walks into my house or sees a picture of my house, they comment on our hardwood floors. They are a deep brown oak and they really are gorgeous. I can’t take the credit though; they were here when we bought the house… and one of the reasons we just had to buy the place.
I’m often on the floor (or nearby rug) playing with the kids so this is an angle I see often.
Next Week’s Assignment: Book(s) you’re reading (sorta reading, just-can’t-finish and hoping-to-read count too!)
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).