Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment:
A Place Where Things Pile Up
We all have ’em. A place in your house that would put Hoarders execs on notice. You may even have MORE than one of these places (cough, cough). A place that accumulates all the things you don’t know where the hell to put. And then those things stay there until they topple over, the drawer doesn’t shut or you enter non-pregnant nesting phase.
Our worst offender has got to be on our kitchen island above the sink. It’s SUPPOSED to be a nice, quaint place where you have sit on a stool and eat your cereal or chat with the unlucky sucker who has to do the dishes. Instead, it’s a place where things sit.
Next Assignment: Summer food
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).