Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each week, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment: Cars
Our house is overrun by cars. No not real ones but little die cast ones. Both of the Roos love cars but Big Roo is the most obsessed.
Next week, you’ll see more of these (hint: check out the special announcement below) but for now, here’s his latest entourage tucked under our coffee table.
Big fat special announcement:
*rubbing hands together* Oh my friends, there’s no official Capture the Everyday next week because we’re gonna be capturing an ENTIRE WEEK! Details are on Monday’s post but let me say we’ll have daily linkys and a chance to win something cool.
After next week’s special project, we’ll be moving Capture the Everyday to Tuesday! Your votes made the decision so thanks for your input. The next assignment for Tuesday, October 18 will be: LOVE.
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).