Hey guys- I was planning to write a Bloggy Boot Camp re-cap on Monday but had a sick Little Roo (now better) who didn’t nap (double whammy). So stay tuned for it on Wednesday!
Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment: Love
I took this picture during Week in My Life but never posted it. Brotherly love just mesmerizes me. I guess I’m surprised how much they care for each other, even though they’re so young. Sure they have their moments, but this cuteness? It’s pretty common around here (that and chasing each other around sharp corners as mommy freaks out).
Next Assignment: Halloween Close-up (part of a costume, candy, etc.)
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).