Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.
This Week’s Assignment: Sign of Fall
If there’s one thing I missed about living in Phoenix for five years, it was the leaves changing color. Sure we could drive to Flagstaff and see some leaves but as a girl who grew up in the Southeast, I wanted more.
I wanted to be sure my kids got to jump in the leaves.
And boy did they.
Next Assignment: Something You’re Thankful for
If you want to participate, just a few things to note:
– Grab the badge (code is in column to the right):
– Feel free to write about what you captured. A funny story about it. A history on it. How you’ll remember it. What will you want to remember about that picture 20, 30, 40 years from now?
– Just a picture and a caption are fine too.
– Don’t worry if you “aren’t a good photographer.” Consider this practice. Plus, it’s about capturing the memory, not a pretty picture.
– Visit the blogger ahead of you and as many others as you have time for.
– Leave a comment below (this notifies me through email that you linked up).