My boys. Born three years apart to the DAY (and within 4 hours if you REALLY want to get technical).
Once you have two kids, it’s hard not to compare their features. Their eyes, their noses, their mouths… all those little pieces that uniquely tie them to Daddy Roo and me. On one hand, people tell me Little Roo looks JUST like Big Roo. And then others quickly point out the differences.
As their mama, I think they look like brothers for sure. But Daddy Roo and I didn’t produce identical offspring.
- Different shaped eyes, although they both have big eyes
- Different skin tones (despite the Photoshop work I did to these, Little Roo is more redder toned.)
- Different face shapes
- Different eyebrows (Little Roo can furrow his brow like no other… well, just like Daddy actually)
- Same button nose
- Nearly the same cheeks
- Same hair color (although in person, Little Roo has more than Big Roo did at this age)
- Same little line under their mouths
I wonder what difference another 1,096 days will make.